OK so lets try this then…it’s my first time be kind
Allow my brain free reign on my keyboard… I’m not really sure that this is such a good idea!
Rubbish, there is so much I still want to do today and here I am sitting writing again.
oh dang the oranges are in the oven and need turning, i better not be burning them I’ve still got nearly 4 minutes to go!
ah carter get off my foot!, leave my phone alone it’s not yours!
whats for dinner, is there any pizza left?
oh whats the smell, bugger there’s another nappy… a few minutes still to go you’ll just have to wait, i hope it’s not a burny one
oh man that coffee’s made my tummy feel funny
I hope those oranges look good
I need to vacuum the floor
Jenna needs some creaming, blooming eczema!
I need to get some christmas ribbon for those oranges
Carter STOP! leave the shelves alone i REALLY don’t want to repack them
OOOH Harry you were brilliant this week – SCD!
Carter give those wetwipes back!
Tamsin stop… that radiator is hot!
Jenna stop climbing on me, sit still and watch the dancing
Oh i really need to vacuum, Tamsin take that old raisin out your mouth.
How long left… 15 seconds… oh crap what else to fill the time with,
Ok Jenna then just go to the loo, carter just leave it alone!
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.